Ethel M.® Chocolates represents a proud heritage of chocolate making that started when our founder, Forrest Mars Sr., watched his mother create gourmet chocolates in their home during the early nineteen-hundreds in Tacoma, Washington.
|Ethel Mars, creator of our original gourmet chocolate recipes.
In 1981, Forrest Mars Sr, retired to Henderson, Nevada and created Ethel M.® Chocolates to honor his mother by creating a line of gourmet chocolate candies that reminded him of how he learned about quality chocolate making. Today, Ethel M.® Chocolates are sold in 5 locations throughout Las Vegas, and via the web at www.ethelm.com.
Our factory is still located at its original location at Two Cactus Garden Drive in Henderson, NV, where we keep alive the tradition of making gourmet chocolate gifts from Ethel Mars’ original recipes.
We offer self-guided tours of our factory and our Botanical Cactus Garden free of charge.
Our philosophy of delivering remarkable chocolate taste remains the same as it did over 30 years ago, when Forrest Mars Sr. created Ethel M.® Chocolates.
We follow our 5 essentials each and every day, and we believe you can taste the difference.
- A 100 year old Tradition of making premium chocolate candy for everyone to enjoy.
- Family Owned and Operated: Ethel M.® Chocolates is owned by Mars Incorporated and a privately owned company that is owned and operated by the Mars Family.
- No Preservatives: Ethel M.® Chocolates contain no preservatives and are therefore perishable. Ethel M.® Chocolate treats are made to be enjoyed right away, so you can taste the quality.
- Crafted in Small Batches: Due to the perishable nature of our gourmet chocolates, Ethel M.® Chocolates makes our product on demand. We make chocolate in small batches using our original factory, including our original kettles for such items as our signature brittle and caramel just to name a few.
- Made with Passion and Pride: Ethel M.® Chocolate associates take tremendous pride and passion in keeping the traditions of Forrest and Ethel Mars alive, therefore, we are constantly evaluating and quality checking our products to ensure our customers receive the best premium chocolates in the world.